Premature ejaculation (PE) can be incredibly damaging to more than just your prospects of a lingering night beneath the sheets…
If you repeatedly climax before you want and before your partner, you’re likely to start feeling stressed and pressure. This can lead to further problems with premature ejaculation (1) and so the cycle continues.
With 1 in 3 men suffering from PE at some point (2), you’re certainly not alone.
That doesn’t make things any more comforting when you’ve spent your load too soon, though.
Luckily, there are products on the market that could help you *slow things down.
What Are VigRX Delay Wipes?
VigRX Delay Wipes are a male enhancement product designed to desensitize the penis.
Using just 2 completely natural ingredients, you could find yourself less sensitive to stimuli when you wipe yourself with these tissues.
By reducing the amount you feel, you can expect some possible *improvement in bedroom performance, particularly valuable if you’re struggling with ejaculation problems.
So far, so simple.
Before we look at what ingredients lay behind the success of these desensitizing wipes, here’s a quick overview of the primary claimed benefits:
- All-natural formulation with no harsh chemicals whatsoever
- Designed to be completely discreet and easy to slip in your wallet
- No known side effects
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Responsive customer care when you need it
- Could last longer in the bedroom the natural way
- Relatively expensive but what price can you put on satisfying your woman?
How Do They Work?
The basic and proprietary formula is all-natural and the 2 main ingredients come together to help ensure you have the chance of *better and *longer-lasting sex.
Since you should take longer reaching climax, this by definition *increases the chances that your lover will enjoy the ride, too.
We mentioned that these wipes contain natural ingredients so what’s in them, exactly?
What’s In These Things?
VigRX Delay Wipes contain the following ingredients:
- Peony Extract: Peony extract has been used since the times of the ancient Greeks for its medicinal properties. (3) Among other benefits peony extract has anti-inflammatory effects, helps with blood circulation and also potentially *soothes the nerves.
- Zanthoxylum Oil: This oil is distilled from a tree, the winged prickly ash. Zanthoxylum oil has been used for hundreds of years for its general healing properties. (4) The way in which Zanthoxylum oil numbs (5) makes it the ideal ingredient in a product intended to *decrease sensitivity in order to hopefully *prolong intercourse.
How To Use Them
The pack of 10 wipes fits easily into a wallet or you could put them straight in your pocket or your bedside dresser.
All you need to do is open a packet when you’re ready for action, remove the wipe then wrap it directly around your penis.
Stroke the glans and the corona for 30 seconds or so using a back-and-forth motion.
After the lotion in these wipes has absorbed into your skin, you’re all set.
- Tip: While you’re applying the wipe, squeeze it so you’ll extract the contents and get maximum benefit
Who Manufactures VigRX Delay Wipes?
VigRX Delay Wipes are manufactured by Leading Edge Health, a company with a solid reputation in the male enhancement space.
Here’s the official website.
This is the company’s address:
Leading Edge Health
c/o 100 Fidelitone Way
Elizabethton TN 37643
You can call a toll-free customer care number from within the US or internationally.
Lines are open during regular office hours Monday through Friday.
Call from North America: 1-866-269-3487
Call Internationally: +1-604-677-5365
You can also email Leading Edge Health or take advantage of Live Chat if you’ve got a problem you need resolving in a hurry.
How Much Do They Cost?
|Package||What You Get||Price|
|1 Month||1 Box VigRX Delay Wipes||$29|
|2 Months||2 Boxes VigRX Delay Wipes||$48|
|3 Months||3 Boxes VigRX Delay Wipes||$57|
|4 Months||4 Boxes VigRX Delay Wipes||$106|
How About a Guarantee?
Where with many male enhancement products you end up taking a huge risk when you’re buying, there’s no such headache with the VigRX line.
You can call in for a refund at any point during the first 2 months after purchase.
If you give these wipes a try and you’re not completely satisfied with the outcome, there’s no need to suffer in silence. All you need to do is pay the return shipping and you’ll get your money back with no questions asked and no pressure applied.
You just need to pop the empty packaging in with any unopened boxes if you picked up the multi-month supply.
Refunds are limited to one per customer but that’s completely understandable.
With this guarantee alone, VigRX Delay Wipes stand head and shoulders above much of the competition not offering such peace of mind.
The reality is, you’ve got literally nothing to lose by road testing these sensitizing wipes that might help you last longer in the bedroom.
Side Effects and Warnings
Unlike many chemical-laden male enhancement supplements, the all-natural formulation used for VigRX Delay Wipes means there are no reported side effects at all.
Whenever you introduce anything new like this into your life, you’re always best advised to speak with your healthcare provider. Even though there are no documented side effects, you’ll be able to establish whether or not any medication you’re taking could interfere with these wipes.
Where To Buy VigRX Delay Wipes Online
If you like the idea of slowing things down in the bedroom slightly, you’d be well advised to buy VigRX Delay Wipes from the official website so you can be absolutely certain what you’re getting.
Check out the official home right here:
If you want a little extra help, VigRX Delay Wipes can be used at the same time as the pill-based VigRX Plus. You can then expect to benefit from both a delayed climax and a *stronger, *firmer erection at the same time.
We hope you’ve got a clearer idea now whether or not these desensitizing wipes would be beneficial in helping you fight back against PE. Take your time and, if you decide to proceed with purchase, we’d strongly recommend clicking through to the official site:
1) What is premature ejaculation?
When ejaculation takes place more rapidly than you and your partner would like, especially to the extent it’s causing problems in the sexual relationship, this is considered premature ejaculation (PE). The most common issue is for the man to climax either during penetration or almost immediately afterward.
2) What cause premature ejaculation?
PE is seldom caused by a physical problem. Instead, stress and anxiety along with any relationship issues seem more likely to bring about premature ejaculation. Sometimes, PE is a spillover from teenage years when sex might have been quick and rushed to avoid detection.
3) What is the stop-start technique?
This technique is one way of training yourself to last longer in bed naturally. You simulate your penis until you’re approaching the point of climaxing. Stop and rest for up to a minute before stimulating your penis again. You can ask your partner to join you in this. Every time you attempt this training, try to repeat the process 5 times.
4) What is the squeeze technique?
With the squeeze technique, stimulate yourself until you’re close to climax. Just before you ejaculate, squeeze your penis firmly just under the glans. Again, you can get your partner to join you. The same as with the stop-start technique, by teaching yourself more control, this will help you over time not to climax quite so quickly. It will also be great for *increasing your control.
5) Does using a local numbing agent really work?
Yes, it can in some instances. By making your penis less sensitive to stimuli, you should take at least a little longer to climax.
6) Is it true that antidepressants can be used to *treat premature ejaculation?
Some antidepressants have been demonstrated to *slow down ejaculation. You’ll generally take a tablet every night for the course of a month. There are some side effects and not everyone is comfortable with the idea of this treatment.
7) Is premature ejaculation a sign of a serious health condition?
It’s not usually, no. Very rarely, PE might manifest after a serious health issue like nervous system damage following trauma or surgery.
8) Is it necessary to speak with your doctor about premature ejaculation?
You should speak with your healthcare provider if PE is negatively impacting your relationship. You should also make an appointment if the issue is causing you a significant amount of stress. You should set aside any fear or embarrassment and openly discuss your problem so you can establish your best courses of action. You should always mention any male enhancement supplements you’re considering so you can make sure they’re safe and won’t clash with any medication you might be taking.
9) Should you talk about premature ejaculation with your partner?
You should always try to discuss any sexual problems you’re having openly and honestly with your partner. If you’re suffering from PE, chances are that neither you nor your partner are finding sex to be satisfactory. What’s most important is how you plan to resolve this issue. Communication can be key to finding that way forward. Try to set aside any feelings of embarrassment you have and to enlist the help of your partner to fix the issue.
10) What’s the outlook if you’re suffering from premature ejaculation?
Fortunately, the outlook is normally pretty bright. With persistence, determination and patience, you can develop a much better ejaculatory control leading to *enhanced sexual pleasure.
- The Association of Anxiety With the Subtypes of Premature Ejaculation: A Chart Review. Ravi Philip Rajkumar
- Sexual problems among women and men aged 40-80 y: prevalence and correlates identified in the Global Study of Sexual Attitudes and Behaviors. Laumann EO1
- Anti-Inflammatory and Immunomodulatory Effects of Paeonia Lactiflora Pall., a Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine. Dong-Yi He
- Zanthoxylum bungeanum Maxim. (Rutaceae): A Systematic Review of Its Traditional Uses, Botany, Phytochemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacokinetics, and Toxicology. Mengmeng Zhang
- Antifungal Property of Essential Oil Extracted from Zanthoxylum armatum (Timur). Pravin Ojha