While a quickie has its place, few women are looking for a man who’s a spent force in a matter of minutes.
While Mr Average lasts just 5 minutes in the bedroom (1), women need more like 20 minutes to climax which leaves a serious discrepancy.
Yes, we’re well aware that penetration is certainly not the only way you can give your woman a mind-blowing orgasm but that’s hardly the point.
If you’re looking to last a little bit longer without taking pills, why not consider a desensitizer spray?
We’ll walk you how VigRX Delay Spray might be able to help give you more staying power so you can see whether you consider this desensitizer to be a worthwhile investment.
What Is VigRX Delay Spray?
VigRX Delay Spray is a proprietary formula that could help if you’re finding problems with premature ejaculation.
Defining premature ejaculation , commonly abbreviated to PE, is a knotty issue since there are so many variables. If, though, you’re struggling to delay ejaculation for long enough for your partner to climax on at least 50% attempts, you’re probably experiencing premature ejaculation. (2)
While many reach for assorted pills reputed to help deal with PE, how about if you want a more natural alternative?
That’s where this topical spray comes racing to the fore so, before we outline what’s in VigRX Delay Spray, we’ll summarize the primary benefits so you can see at a glance if it makes sense for you.
- With a numbing sensation flooding your penis, you’ll have much more chance of staying in control of ejaculation
- Spray gets to work in as little as 10 minutes so you won’t need to plan in advance or remember to take a pill and you won’t kill the romantic mood either
- VigRX Delay Spray can be picked up discreetly online with no need for a prescription so it’s an embarrassment-free purchase
- You can expect to increase your partner’s pleasure while delaying your own gratification for the double-win
- In the best scenario, lasting longer yourself could lead to multiple orgasms for your partner
- Benzocaine gives you just enough numbness without going to the extent of lidocaine which would remove too much sensation
- Some ingredients of VigRX Delay Spray are claimed to have aphrodisiac properties
- Like all enhancement products and desensitizers, VigRX Delay Spray is not especially cheap
- If you use too much spray, you might find the sensation of numbness a little too much
- More effective than many other male desensitizers since benzocaine is a highly effective
How Does It Work?
With benzocaine as the primary active ingredient, you’ll benefit from a tried-and-tested treatment for dealing with premature ejaculation. (3) You’ll often find benzocaine in endurance condoms for its numbing qualities.
When the benzocaine starts working its way into your penile tissue, it can relax the nerves and *slow down the rate at which you climax.
As the benzocaine works its way into your penile tissue, it acts to relax the nerves and slow down the rate at which you climax.
Benzocaine has been shown in a 2017 study to help men enjoy more control over getting and maintaining an erection and also delaying ejaculation. The numbing agent can also lead to *enhanced sexual satisfaction. (4)
If you spot enhancement products that rely on Lidocaine, this is a far harsher anesthetic. While undeniably effective, Lidocaine can actually have the reverse effect and cause you to lose your erection due to excessive numbness.
So, VigRX Delay Spray is remarkably simple in the way it works but what’s in this proprietary formula?
What’s In This Stuff?
- Benzocaine: Benzocaine is a powerful anesthetic that won’t overwhelm. You’ll ensure your penis is numbed without causing any negative effects to your partner or affecting her orgasm.
- Ginkgo Biloba: In order to enjoy a strong and firm erection, you’ll obviously need sufficient blood flow to your penis. Ginkgo biloba helps to relax the tissue in the corpus cavernosum so circulation can be *enhanced. (5)
- Licorice Root Extract: Licorice root is packed with magnesium, silicon and thiamine. These components are all believed to help *boost your overall health. Licorice root is also thought to have a positive effect on your hormone levels. This is due to the glycyrrhetinic acid in licorice which can inhibit the breakdown of hormones including testosterone.
- Panax Ginseng: Asian ginseng is a long-standing favorite in traditional eastern medicine. Frequently used to help sexual dysfunction (6), Panax ginseng is reputed to help with *boosting sexual satisfaction. (7)
- Turnera Diffusa: Turnera diffusa, also called damiana, is an enduringly popular aphrodisiac throughout central and Latin America. Just like with so many aphrodisiacs, there have been few meaningful human studies on turnera diffusa. Some animal studies, though, have shown damiana might possibly *improve sexual performance and recovery time. (8)
How To Use It
Unlike many male enhancements, VigRX Delay Spray is incredibly easy to use…
- Remove the bottle from the box and shake it vigorously a few times
- Locate your most sensitive areas down below. This is usually the glans and the frenulum
- Think about how you’ll apply the desensitizing spray. You can either spray it onto your penis directly or you can spray it onto your hand then rub your penis. Alternatively, use some cotton wool to apply it to your most sensitive spots
- Use 1 to 3 sprays. Start with a single spray and work up if necessary rather than going all-in and finding you feel too numb
- You’ll need to wait up to 10 minutes for your penile tissues to properly absorb all the ingredients
- Wipe the area with a damp cloth or wash with water and you won’t end up numbing your partner. You won’t diminish the effects of VigRX Delay Spray by washing so don’t worry
Who Manufactures VigRX Delay Spray?
VigRX Delay Spray is manufactured by the highly reputable Leading Edge Health.
Here’s the website right here.
This is the company’s mailing address:
Leading Edge Health
c/o 100 Fidelitone Way
Elizabethton TN 37643
If you need phone assistance, call toll-free on the following numbers. The offices are open during regular hours on weekdays:
Call from North America: 1-866-621-6886
Call internationally: +1-604-677-5365
Live customer service is useful if you run into any snags.
How Much Does It Cost?
|Package||What You Get||Price|
|1 Month Package||1 Bottle VigRX Delay Spray||$49.95|
|3 Month Package||3 Bottles VigRX Delay Spray||$129.95|
|6 Month Package||6 Bottle VigRX Delay Spray||$219.95|
How About a Guarantee?
Leading Edge Health offer a solid 60-day money back guarantee.
Simply return the empty packaging up to 2 months after purchase if you’re not totally happy with the results. You’ll get a no-quibbles refund.
So, all you have to risk by road testing this desensitizing spray is the cost of return postage if it fails to deliver as promised.
You’ll only be eligible for a single refund but that’s fair enough. After all, if you try the spray and it doesn’t work, you’re hardly likely to buy another batch in any case.
Note: If you want to capitalize on the stepped discount, you can return a combination of used and unused products to get a refund.
You can see how much you’ll need to invest in VigRX Delay Spray and you can feel confident that it will either work or you’ll get your money so how safe is this spray and are there any side effects?
Side Effects and Warnings
The only way you should experience any adverse effects is if you use the spray with a heavy hand.
The product guidance is simple and unequivocal: use no more than 3 sprays and use the spray no more than once in a 24-hour window. Adhere to these guidelines and you’re in safe hands.
What happens if you do use too much, then?
Well, the serious concern is that if you apply VigRX Delay Spray excessively on an ongoing basis, you risk not only permanently desensitizing your penis but also causing nerve damage. We should stress this is wildly unlikely but it’s worth pointing out as a possibility.
Aside from that, if you don’t use a condom and you don’t wash the spray off as directed – don’t forget to wait 10 minutes first – you might end up numbing your partner down below.
Where To Buy VigRX Delay Spray Online
Do you think that VigRX Delay Spray might be useful in helping you last *longer in bed?
If so, feel free to click on the links below but don’t feel obliged to. We’re in the business of providing you with unbiased information and not looking for a quick sale. We got tired of seeing so many male enhancement products poorly represented and of seeing so many baseless claims. So, we aim to be as transparent as possible every step of the way.
If you prefer the idea of a pill-based solution why not consider VigRX Plus instead?
We appreciate you visiting our site and hope to see you again soon.
1) Is VigRX Delay Spray completely safe to use?
Manufactured in a cGMP-compliant North American facility, all health and safety regs are properly adhered to.
You should not use this spray on irritated or broken skin to avoid inflaming it.
It’s also not wise to use this spray with pregnant women since the way it affects developing babies is not accurately established. Err on the side of caution.
2) How long does it take to experience results from VigRX Delay Spray?
10 minutes is all it takes to kick in.
You only need to wait this long for the ingredients to take effect and, once absorbed, you should notice a difference immediately.
3) Can you use VigRX Delay Spray alongside other male enhancement supplements?
You certainly can.
In fact, sometimes combining a desensitizing spray with other supplements can give you fantastic results so give it a try in complete confidence.
4) How can you avoid numbing your partner’s vagina?
While this shouldn’t normally happen, you can mitigate this by washing the residue of the spray from your penis as directed 10 minutes after application.
5) How can you delay ejaculation naturally?
Using a thicker condom is one way to decrease the sensitivity of your penis naturally although many men are not fans of using condoms at all, much less thick ones.
Pelvic floor exercises can help to strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor which can *delay climax. All you need to do is contract these muscles, hold for up to 10 seconds then repeat 10 times.
A couple of techniques can also serve you well if you’re struggling to hold off ejaculating…
With the start-stop technique, all you need to do is stimulate yourself and then stop the moment you feel yourself about to ejaculate. Wait for 60 seconds then go again. This is a great way to exercise more control.
The squeeze technique operates on the same principle as above but, instead of stopping stimulation, you should squeeze between the glans and the shaft for half a minute or so to prevent you from climaxing.
By spending more time on foreplay, you can inject a bit more fun and intimacy into proceedings while taking the pressure off and making things last a good while longer.
6) Do you need a prescription to buy this spray?
No, you don’t.
- (1) A multinational population survey of intravaginal ejaculation latency time. Waldinger MD
- (2) Classification and definition of premature ejaculation. Arie Parnham
- (3) Medical therapy for premature ejaculation. Amar Mohee
- (4) Double-blind, randomized controlled trial of topical 4% benzocaine wipes for management of premature ejaculation. Ridwan Shabsigh
- (5) An experimental study of the effect of ginkgo biloba extract on the human and rabbit corpus cavernosum tissue. Paick JS
- (6) Ginseng, sex behavior, and nitric oxide. Murphy LL
- (7) A double-blind crossover study evaluating the efficacy of Korean red ginseng in patients with erectile dysfunction: a preliminary report. Hong B
- (8) Exploring scientifically proven herbal aphrodisiacs. Sabna Kotta.